Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Doomed Ship Steve Irwin

I am fascinated by this show. On the one hand, I applaud the singular efforts of Paul Watson and his 30+ year crusade to stop what he believes to be criminal activity. Whether or not you agree with this premise, you have to admire the tenacity and dedication that he has exhibited to his cause. On the other hand I can't help but be amazed at the complete idiocy of the people that he surrounds himself with.

I know, I know... they are a volunteer crew and you get what you pay for but come on people! I fearfully anticipate hearing that the Sea Shepherd's flag ship, the Steve Irwin, will soon be lost at sea with all hands but in the meantime, I find myself watching the show like the proverbial car crash that you just can't look away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your own thoughts and opinions... That said, vulgar and or inappropriate language will be deleted. If you are an idiot (you know who you are!) don't even bother because you too will be deleted. If I flat out don't agree with you, you may also be deleted.